Login NowClose 






Hunting doesn't have to be so expensive

A buddy of mine once told me that he spent 90 percent of his money on hunting and fishing. The remaining 10 percent was wasted. While that may be an exaggeration, I do know that at least 90 percent of his time is spent thinking about hunting and fishing and well...

Writer harvests first feral hog

A couple of years ago I naively agreed to accompany my wife on a Black Friday shopping trip to Walmart in Ash Flat. We were at the cabin for me to deer hunt, so it seemed like a harmless way to please her. She had a strategy mapped out that required two people t...

Cooler test 1 results Click Here

Cooler test 2 results Click Here

Send Us Your Photo