JONESBORO — As a mechanic on off-shore oil rigs for more than a decade in India and Southeast Asia, Richard Dust often found himself in tight spots. Read more
JONESBORO — The death toll due to confirmed coronavirus cases grew by 21 statewide Monday, and three of them were in Craighead County, according to reports from the Arkansas Department of Health. Read more
- Two accused of child sex crimes
- Remains ID'd as Prescott
- Sign thief strikes three times
- City to elect new clerk first time in 30 years
- Westside AFJROTC Program steps up to exceed expectations
- Judge in quarantine, White House puts NEA in COVID Red Zone
- JPD probes 10th murder; ID pending
- Hanrahan to step down at A-State
- Philip Steed
- Oxygen show to highlight Russellville case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
If Joe Biden loses on Nov. 3, public interest in whether his son Hunter exploited the family name to rake in millions of dollars from foreign donors will likely fade away.
The mission statement for the director of national intelligence stresses nonpartisan values: excellence, courage, respect and integrity.
During last Thursday’s debate, Joe Biden said his goal as president would be to “transition away from the oil industry.” He has also said the future is in cars powered by electricity.