JONESBORO — Westside School Board members are expected to discuss a proposal to extend the school year for students in the special education department. Read more
- Arkansas House sends governor stripped-down hate crimes bill
- Districts work to pay required teacher salaries
- Holliday bankruptcy sale produces $782,333.75
- Buffalo Island Central eyes four-day school week
- 2 women jailed on arson charges
- 3 hospitalized, drugs seized in crash
- COVID hits home, 911 director says
- Former murder suspect arrested after chase
- Attorney: Suspect's search, interrogation unlawful
- 3 suspects arrested, victim unidentified in Poinsett probe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
I read the newspaper on a daily basis. Over the past few years there have been countless articles written in the newspaper from readers and a doctor about Jonesboro getting 5G wireless. Everyone talks and complains about how this is bad for our bodies.
I have been watching CNN, FOX, ect., for a year now. Like most of the people in the United States I'm waiting on three words and I have yet to hear anybody say — stop resisting arrest!
Major college sports are becoming more professional and less hypocritical as athletes have more options and therefore more power.