JONESBORO — Construction of a rural roundabout at the intersection of Harrisburg Road (Arkansas 163) and East Lawson Road (Arkansas 158) in Jonesboro will require temporary lane closures and traffic shifts, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation officials.
LITTLE ROCK — Preserve Arkansas is now accepting nominations for the 2020 Arkansas Preservation Awards. Winners will be honored in January 2021. The Arkansas Preservation Awards recognize outstanding preservation achievements, people who make a difference in their communities, and projects t…
JONESBORO — Students on the dean’s lists for spring 2020 at Arkansas State University have been announced. The list recognizes students with a grade-point average of 3.6 to 3.79.
HOXIE — City officials have announced that, effective immediately, Hoxie City Hall will use drive-through only for payments and other business. The lobby will be closed to the public in light of government guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
BONO — Overlay work on U.S. 63 between the city of Bono and the Lawrence County line near Sedgwick will require lane closures, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation officials.
Commodity distributions in Jonesboro and Caraway for Craighead County are scheduled from 9 a.m. to noon Wednesday or until food supplies are gone. The distributions will take place on a first come, first served basis at the Parker Community Center, 1522 N. Church St. in Jonesboro and The Car…
JONESBORO — The first meeting of the new Arkansas Lions District 7-0 Cabinet representing leaders from Lions Clubs in the northeast and north-central parts of Arkansas, will take place Saturday at the First Christian Church, 2600 Woodsprings Road and via Zoom.
JONESBORO — Students on the chancellor’s list for spring 2020 at Arkansas State University have been announced. The list recognizes undergraduate students who have achieved a grade-point average of 3.80 to 4.0 for spring classes. Students from The Sun coverage area outside Craighead County i…
- Arkansas: Schools must be open 5 days a week despite virus
- Wilbanks: Governor pushing football
- NYITCOM professor receives grant for migraine research
- Community Calendar
- Sorry soil and tight margins a perfect ‘in’ for Arkansas peanuts
- Hair Joins WBU English faculty
- A-State to establish 'No Boundary Thinking' center
- BRTC graduation to include drive-in movie, fireworks, mascot reveal
- Officials 'flip the switch' on Lake City solar field
- NEA author’s screenplay makes US debut next week
- Attorneys expected to question Holliday associates
- Virus escalating in NEA
- New bird species discovered nesting in restored Arkansas wetlands
- Bank sues Holliday, former partner for missed payments
- Day mayoral controversy much ado about nothing
- New county clerk feels she was led to new job
- 3 file for mayor, city clerk
- Murder suspect gets $1M bond
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.