Lawrence Healthcare announced a rebranding campaign that reflects recent advances at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Lawrence Hall Health and Rehabilitation (LHHR), Family Medical Center and Specialty Clinic.
Thanks to the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission’s recently expanded Waterfowl Rice Incentive Conservation Enhancement program, hunters in Lawrence County have more than 500 additional acres of property to enjoy during the end of waterfowl season and beyond.
Less than a week after an angry mob of insurrectionists almost took over the nation’s Capitol, the beleaguered Capitol Police started requiring lawmakers to pass through metal detectors on their way to the floor of the House of Representatives.
- Balado expects fast pace as ASU visits UL Lafayette
- Red Wolves put streak on line against Cajuns
- Local senators support Stand Your Ground
- State issues no grades on school report cards
- Virus cases, deaths rise
- More new homes, apartments built in 2020
- Police/Courts for Jan. 22, 2021
- Biden halts border wall building after Trump's final surge
- Brookland case left in the hands of state auditors
- Teachers caught in U.S. Capitol turmoil
- Professor part of suit against Rutledge
- WRMC welcomes first baby of 2021
- Teen charged in shooting, dispute
- Footage, details released in public suicide
- City issues warning to mall
- Three candidates file for Lake City mayor's race
- Amnesty offered electronically due to virus
- Project Warm distribution set for Sunday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.