Lawrence County and cities within the county could be eligible for thousands of dollars in reimbursement through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act if a plan endorsed last week by the Arkansas CARES Act Steering Committee is implemented.
The Williams Baptist University Board of Trustees conducted its regular fall meeting on the university campus on Friday. It marked the first gathering of the full board on campus since December 2019.
One of many services provided by the Lawrence County Extension Service is ballot issue education. Staff Chair Bryce Baldridge mentioned this service at Monday night’s Quorum Court meeting and shared the following with The TD to help educate our readers:
Lula Marie Jones, 75, of Nelsonville passed away Friday, Sept. 11, 2020. She was born Nov. 25, 1944, in Saffell, to George Alexander and Doris Pauline Pinkston Blankenship. She worked several years for Settles Cleaners and Nuway Cleaners, both in Batesville, and also worked several years for…
Valerie Jo (Tyson) Timmons, 37, of Bono, walked through Heaven’s gate. There she was handed her baby boy Oliver Andrew Timmons, eight weeks. On Aug. 23, 2020, a horrible auto accident claimed Oliver’s life, and on Aug. 28, 2020, Valerie succumbed to the injuries she received on that night.
- Investigation into disabled teen's attack closed
- W.R. Harget Jr.
- Judge approves judgment against Holliday
- Arkansas Running Man visits LawCo.
- Suspect gives meth house address to attorneys
- Woman faces 40 felonies in forgery cases
- Forgery charge added for Holliday
- Tax collector tests positive for virus; office remains open
- Cash couple accused of embezzlement
- Osceola man shot, 1 other injured in Tuesday chase
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.