Hoxie quarterback Daylon Powell ran for four touchdowns and passed for two, all in the first half, as the Mustangs built a 48-14 lead before the intermission and cruised to a 55-29 win over the Lakeside Beavers in the 3A state football playoffs Friday night at Crider Field.
JONESBORO — The affiliate faculty for the Center for No-Boundary Thinking at Arkansas State University has been announced by Dr. Alan Utter, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs and research.
Seventy-nine years ago she lived through the attack at Pearl Harbor, and today, after turning 99 on Friday, she can count herself as a survivor again, having recently beaten the COVID-19 virus.
Lawrence Memorial Hospital was awarded the honorable mention award during the 2020 UAMS Institute for Digital Health & Innovation (IDHI) Stroke Program Conference (formally known as the AR SAVES Conference) for going “above and beyond” in the care of stroke patients.
Michelle’s Excavating began work on Southwest Fifth Street in Walnut Ridge on Monday as part of the city’s overlay project. A total of $250,000 was appropriated by the city council for work in 2020. This will be the sixth year in a row the city has completed a street overlay project.
Hoxie quarterback Daylon Powell has been accustomed to putting up big rushing numbers this season. Friday night, however, he showed off his arm, passing for 353 yards and five touchdowns in the Mustangs’ 48-19 win at Walnut Ridge. The victory capped an undefeated regular season for the Musta…
- ASU-Coppin State game canceled
- Hoxie, Newport collide in second round
- A-State's Daniel hopes record reflects growth
- Craighead records 104 new virus cases
- Monthly sales tax collections continue steep rise
- Weed lands trio in jail
- Christmas at the Park back, brighter than ever
- Police/Courts for Nov. 26, 2020
- 2 accused of child rape
- Man critically injured in fight
- Blazers' Delancy signs with LIU
- New nursing grads to be rushed to work
- Judge's error not enough to overturn murder conviction, justices rule
- Chief: 2 JPD officers quarantining
- New virus therapy available for at-risk patients
- Community members to receive Blessing Boxes
- Skeleton on the loose
- Greene outpaces Craighead in new virus cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.