Kelsie Cagle, nursing instructor at Black River Technical College, was the guest speaker at the Ralph Joseph Youth Leadership Program graduation ceremony on November 15, 2020.
JONESBORO — The affiliate faculty for the Center for No-Boundary Thinking at Arkansas State University has been announced by Dr. Alan Utter, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs and research.
A gift from First National Bank of Lawrence County will benefit the Williams Works initiative at Williams Baptist University. Chief Financial Officer Amy Fitzgerald of First National presented the $7,500 donation to WBU President Dr. Stan Norman on Thursday.
Business students from Williams Baptist University earned five awards at the 2020 State Leadership Conference of Phi Beta Lambda. The annual event was scheduled to be held on April 3 and 4 in North Little Rock, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, the competitions were held via the internet.
Williams Baptist University has released the names of students on the President’s and Dean’s Lists for the 2019 fall semester. The President’s List includes those full-time students who achieved a perfect 4.0 grade point average, while the Dean’s List is comprised of those with at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Fisher woman held on $253,500 bond
- Couple takes woman's son, assaults her
- Sheriff's department reports inmate death
- Argument leads to arrest, two visits
- 3 rapes reported on Friday
- Pound of meth, other drugs gets woman $150,000 bond
- JPD sergeant helps officers in Boston
- 4 arrested after traffic stop
- Carnival continues at NEA District Fair
- Judges crack down on bond payments
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.