JONESBORO — The affiliate faculty for the Center for No-Boundary Thinking at Arkansas State University has been announced by Dr. Alan Utter, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs and research.
A gift from First National Bank of Lawrence County will benefit the Williams Works initiative at Williams Baptist University. Chief Financial Officer Amy Fitzgerald of First National presented the $7,500 donation to WBU President Dr. Stan Norman on Thursday.
Business students from Williams Baptist University earned five awards at the 2020 State Leadership Conference of Phi Beta Lambda. The annual event was scheduled to be held on April 3 and 4 in North Little Rock, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, the competitions were held via the internet.
Williams Baptist University has released the names of students on the President’s and Dean’s Lists for the 2019 fall semester. The President’s List includes those full-time students who achieved a perfect 4.0 grade point average, while the Dean’s List is comprised of those with at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Lady Mustangs cruise to 3A-3 championship
- A-State slide reaches 10 games as UTA sweeps
- Late drought costs A-State against UTA
- Warriors edge Bears for 1A-3 crown
- Robinson powers Marmaduke to 2A-3 title
- Bulldogs pull away to win 2A-3 final
- Wagner leads Manila to 3A-3 championship
- Broadleaf resistant pigweed found in Mississippi, Crittenden counties
- Man accused of stalking, harassment
- County judge flooded by calls over firing
- Suddenlink battling flurry of lawsuits
- Deputy clerk files grievance over firing
- Supreme Court reverses gun enhancement
- Conflicting bonds ignites suspect's release
- Bay Mayor promises to catch up jail fees
- Suspect sought in Monday shooting
- 2019 rape case dismissed
- Couple works to bring awareness to infant son's rare syndrome
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.