Business students from Williams Baptist University earned five awards at the 2020 State Leadership Conference of Phi Beta Lambda. The annual event was scheduled to be held on April 3 and 4 in North Little Rock, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, the competitions were held via the internet.
Williams Baptist University has released the names of students on the President’s and Dean’s Lists for the 2019 fall semester. The President’s List includes those full-time students who achieved a perfect 4.0 grade point average, while the Dean’s List is comprised of those with at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Jonesboro government going virtual
- Quarantine orders differ in Craighead, Mississippi counties
- A-State's Anderson looking for complete game
- Holiday trends to watch: Adult Play-Doh; stores that ship
- Empty seats, delivered feasts as virus changes Thanksgiving
- ASU-Coppin State game canceled
- Hoxie, Newport collide in second round
- A-State's Daniel hopes record reflects growth
- 2 accused of child rape
- Man critically injured in fight
- Blazers' Delancy signs with LIU
- New nursing grads to be rushed to work
- Chief: 2 JPD officers quarantining
- New virus therapy available for at-risk patients
- Community members to receive Blessing Boxes
- Greene outpaces Craighead in new virus cases
- Judge's error not enough to overturn murder conviction, justices rule
- Area basketball roundup
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.