John W. Hilburn Sr. passed away at home under the care of Legacy Hospice on June 6, 2021, at the age of 84. He was born in Eaton, to Owen and Mary Hilburn on August 6, 1936. He was preceded in death by his wife of many years, Bonny (Roberts) Hilburn; his second wife, Nancy Ansley Hilburn; a …
Millie Lou Daggett, 87, formerly of Colona, Ill., passed gently and eagerly into the arms of her beloved God on June 3, 2021, in Nashville, Tenn. She was surrounded by family who deeply loved their matriarch, her contagious laughter, wisdom, hugs and priceless stories of days gone by.
- McCorkles named 2021 Poinsett County Farm Family of the Year
- Police: Two arrested with $5,000 in drugs
- Dinosaurs wreak havoc at restaurant in attempt to find owner
- Dive team called in to recover bodies, objects
- COVID deaths rise sharply
- Traffic stop yields lots of charges
- Man accused of battering pregnant woman
- Changes to the Arkansas sales tax holiday
- Man accuse of robbery gets $100,000 bond
- $50,000 bonds given in drug, child porn cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.