Thanks to the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission’s recently expanded Waterfowl Rice Incentive Conservation Enhancement program, hunters in Lawrence County have more than 500 additional acres of property to enjoy during the end of waterfowl season and beyond.
ShunDerrick Powell rushed for 346 yards and three touchdowns and the Hoxie Mustangs pulled away in the fourth quarter for a 48-28 win over the Newport Greyhounds in the second round of the 3A state football playoffs Friday night at Crider Field.
Hoxie quarterback Daylon Powell ran for four touchdowns and passed for two, all in the first half, as the Mustangs built a 48-14 lead before the intermission and cruised to a 55-29 win over the Lakeside Beavers in the 3A state football playoffs Friday night at Crider Field.
Hoxie quarterback Daylon Powell has been accustomed to putting up big rushing numbers this season. Friday night, however, he showed off his arm, passing for 353 yards and five touchdowns in the Mustangs’ 48-19 win at Walnut Ridge. The victory capped an undefeated regular season for the Musta…
The Hoxie junior high football team completed an undefeated season with Thursday’s win over Walnut Ridge. The junior Mustangs end with 7-0 overall record and are 3A-3 Conference champions with a 4-0 league mark. It is the first conference title for the junior Mustangs since 2011.
Daylon Powell rushed for 224 yards and four touchdowns as the Hoxie Mustangs ran over the Osceola Seminoles for a 55-21 win in a matchup of teams who were undefeated in 3A-3 conference play. The victory clinched the conference championship for the Mustangs and earned them the league’s top se…
Hoxie’s undefeated season came to an end in the semifinals of the 3A State Volleyball Tournament last week in Little Rock. The Lady Mustangs fell to Paris in three sets, 17-25, 18-25, 23-25 on Thursday.
The Hoxie Mustangs trampled the Manila Lions 42-6 in senior high football action Friday night at Hoxie. The senior night victory improved the Mustangs record to 7-0 overall and 4-0 in 3A-3 Conference play and sets up a showdown this week against the Osceola Seminoles, who are 3-0 in the conference.
The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) announced that 41 Williams Baptist University student-athletes have been named as Scholar Athletes for the 2019-20 school year. In addition, the Eagles had 11 teams recognized as NAIA Scholar teams.
- Lady Mustangs cruise to 3A-3 championship
- A-State slide reaches 10 games as UTA sweeps
- Late drought costs A-State against UTA
- Warriors edge Bears for 1A-3 crown
- Robinson powers Marmaduke to 2A-3 title
- Bulldogs pull away to win 2A-3 final
- Wagner leads Manila to 3A-3 championship
- Broadleaf resistant pigweed found in Mississippi, Crittenden counties
- County judge flooded by calls over firing
- Suddenlink battling flurry of lawsuits
- Deputy clerk files grievance over firing
- Supreme Court reverses gun enhancement
- CWL to adjust system for more demand
- Conflicting bonds ignites suspect's release
- Suspect sought in Monday shooting
- Bay Mayor promises to catch up jail fees
- 2019 rape case dismissed
- Trigger-happy gun ban will backfire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.