Top-seeded Hoxie and second-seeded Walnut Ridge squared off in the finals of the 3A-3 Senior Girls District Tournament Saturday night at Mustang Gym in Hoxie.
Thanks to the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission’s recently expanded Waterfowl Rice Incentive Conservation Enhancement program, hunters in Lawrence County have more than 500 additional acres of property to enjoy during the end of waterfowl season and beyond.
ShunDerrick Powell rushed for 346 yards and three touchdowns and the Hoxie Mustangs pulled away in the fourth quarter for a 48-28 win over the Newport Greyhounds in the second round of the 3A state football playoffs Friday night at Crider Field.
Hoxie quarterback Daylon Powell ran for four touchdowns and passed for two, all in the first half, as the Mustangs built a 48-14 lead before the intermission and cruised to a 55-29 win over the Lakeside Beavers in the 3A state football playoffs Friday night at Crider Field.
Hoxie quarterback Daylon Powell has been accustomed to putting up big rushing numbers this season. Friday night, however, he showed off his arm, passing for 353 yards and five touchdowns in the Mustangs’ 48-19 win at Walnut Ridge. The victory capped an undefeated regular season for the Musta…
- Cop suspicious of man with shopping cart in wee hours
- Planner Pillow promoted
- City announces ambitious grant proposal
- Jurors shown video of suspect admitting shooting
- Two cities working toward recreational improvements
- Judge sets $1 million bond for woman
- Today in History
- A-State names special teams coordinator
- Drug, traffic violation net $50,000 bond
- Woman accused of scamming man of vehicle
- Murder trial set to begin today
- Cropdusting can be hazardous work
- Pilot dies in crop-duster crash
- Man accused of aggravated assault
- Maintenance of drainage easements under scrutiny
- Man accused of store, bank robbery gets $1 million bond
- Witnesses describe scene of shootings
- Victim: 'Dude' started shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.